Alma 23
Through the conversion of the King, and a proclamation that granted religious freedom, the sons of Mosiah were able to go freely throughout the Lamanites lands without fear of persecution. Because of this THOUSANDS were converted to the gospel. 7 entire cities were converted unto the Lord.
This brings me back to a few posts ago where I was talking about standing at the foot of a huge mountain and having no idea how to get to the top. Some things in life are so overwhelming when we first look at them. Most of the time things don't go our way at first. But somehow, and it can only be through something bigger than I am, things fall into place and work out for the good. It's like a domino effect when the Lord is on your side. One good thing always leads to another, and another. I've always heard of people going on a "downward spiral," but I think there are upward spirals too. It's harder work of course, requiring that we step up, but at the same time we gain a better view.
No comments:
Post a Comment