I feel so much better too. Not that all the treats coming don't look delicious, but I just keep telling myself, it's just food. My head is clearing. I feel hopeful. I feel resolved. I feel like I am being good to my body.
I ran yesterday and today (3 miles each time, which is the longest I've run since Haven) and am excited to go for it tomorrow. Eating good makes me feel like exercising and exercising makes me feel like eating good. It's a win win.
And I have my sister Roxanne joining me. Hooray for hard things!
2 comments:
You are amazing I don't have that kind of will power! Maybe I'll join you....next year. :)
You inspire me. You're the reason I made a goal to go without chocolate for three months! Maybe I should try the no sweets too. I know it would make me feel better.
Post a Comment