I tried a little bite of a few treats on New Years day and everything tasted nasty. Especially the outdated Reeses Pieces Jon got me for my stocking...the store was selling candy dated June 2009!
And yet later in the day, I still wanted treats. Why does this keep happening?!
So I have a new idea. I am going to schedule my treat when I do my weekly meal calendar. That way I can have a treat each week, but there is a specified time and amount. I find myself on a slippery slope if I give myself a whole day to cheat. I can't seem to stop without some kind of limit. So since I am having a bridal shower next week with lots of goodies, I am going to schedule to eat some coconut bread and hot chocolate at the party. And that's it. Keep me in check family.
No comments:
Post a Comment