#8

When I went to check out the 2 non-fiction books I planned on reading, they were both out. I don't have a long lists of reads to do in this category, so I would love any suggestions. My goal in reading these 50 books is to get a well rounded sample.
I stayed up until 2am reading this because I was so compelled and drawn in. This is one of those books that pulls you in right away and keeps you guessing the entire time. It also makes you wonder where in the world the author came up with this story line.
It wasn't until the end that I realized that this was just the first book of a series...
Off I go today to get the next one!
2 comments:
I loved this book, I just got done reading it about 2 weeks ago, I'm on the waiting list for the 2 nd one.
I can't wait to read this book! My sister in law is bringing it to me next week and i can hardly wait.
Post a Comment