I am making myself too busy.
In one of my tear filled, overwhelmed moments I realized that I have to cut some things out. Things that don't matter. Things that are bogging me down. I can't do everything and I can't do too many things at once. I can't be my best when I am strung out among too many things.
I need to be able to sit at the end of the day with myself. I need to have time to reflect. I need to take time to slow down.
I think that is a major challenge of our times. Choosing out of all the good things, the ones that are most important.
Wish me luck.
6 comments:
amen and amen! I feel the same way sometimes. It always just creeps up on me and then I have to reset my life.
This is how I was feeling when I was totally stressed out a bit ago with all the wedding stuff on top of my things. You and Rox helped allevaite some of that and I had to cut things out that don't matter as much. The bridal dinner wasn't stressful at all and it turns out I feel much better now. Gotta limit even the good things :) YOu are awesome!
Remind me to talk to you about journaling.
I was wondering to myself how you do what you have been up to lately with 3 children, I feel stressed out just going to town once a week, you are amazing, and don't feel bad at all about cutting down on some things, it is not worth it to be stressed out!!!
Its neat that you recognize what you need to do to make yourself less stressed. You are always so good at that, recognizing.
By the way, this is Heather and that is my comment, not Max's. I am logged on to his email. oops.
Good advice from an amazing women.
Post a Comment