Tuesday, September 7, 2010

#26
The final book left me feeling a little...well, confused.

While reading the first two books I got about 30 pages from being finished and wondered how in the world she was going to be able to finish it with so few pages. I didn't expect to have that same feeling with the final book. It seemed like there was so much build up and then it was over and done. And then there wasn't another book to follow.

That being said, the way Suzanne Collins writes is captivating so of course I couldn't put it down. There were some great twists and turns and without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't read it, I really liked it.

2 comments:

Tania said...

I liked it, but felt it was slower than the first two. I agree the ending came on too quickly. However, still one of my favorite series ever.

Marcy M Miller said...

I'm 40 pages from being done, and am wondering how is it going to end too. I have a hard time putting it down to- I'm missing out on alot of sleep right now.