#4
I have been wanting to read this book FOREVER since I've had 4 people recommend it to me. After the worst book I've probably ever read, it was refreshing to be reading one that I liked so much....loved actually!
Why I loved this book:
It was a hilarious and fun non-fiction read.
It had a ton of interesting research and facts about running.
It has a variety of interesting character bios.
It inspired me to love and appreciate the majesty of my body and it's ability to do amazing things.
And it was the last straw in convincing me to run a marathon.
If you think you can't run, hate to run, or want to start running, you should read this book.
If you already love to run, you'll be even more of a believer.

2 comments:
I have been recommended this book too and really need to just go to the library and check it out. Thanks for the inspiration!
I have been waiting to see if you would read this and was so happy to see that you loved it:) what about the hurricane half party? Anyone else interested?
Post a Comment