Monday, October 18, 2010

#28
I haven't given up on my 50 book goal but I am getting behind :)

I have been reading two non-fiction books and they just take me longer.  I ordered and own this one and am so glad.  I really liked the author's project and the happiness research mixed with real life experience.  It made me want to make resolutions.  

The book is full of little gems, quotes, applications and tons and tons of book ideas.  That is why I am so glad I have a copy!  If anyone wants to borrow it, let me know!  It was a really fun book.

3 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

Do you think I would like this?

Amanda said...

I am trying to start reading more also.. I would love to borrow it! Sounds like a good book.. Everyone can always be more happy right??:)

Rebecca said...

i would love to read this!