#29
I started listening to a few books on CD while I am doing things around the house. Our little library has a limited selection, so the librarian suggest this one. I had heard about the movie based on this book, but have never seen it.
I don't know about you, but I like happy endings. I like it when things seem to work out in a novel. There are enough "real life" things that are depressing...that's why I like novels. They are a break from reality.
Not this one. It was super slow to get to the point, but very predictable with what would happen. And then what you knew would happen, did, and it wasn't happy. Meh.

2 comments:
I didn't like this one either when I read it. Then I hated the movie for two reasons; 1. it left a lot of the book out 2. Daniel was deployed when I watched it.
I have two book suggestions. 1 born to run. 2 life is so good.
Post a Comment