Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update on the Food Thing

For some reason I wanted to post a little update for those of you that wonder if I am still struggling with the food thing.  It's always going to be a work in progress, but I feel like I am in a really good place with it.  I am still reading this book and am working through the steps...I am currently on step 5.

More than anything else, this book has reminded me to use my faith in everyday life.  I have always tried to be consistent about reading my scriptures, but the format of this program has given me time daily to ponder on how specific scriptures apply to me right now.  I have joined a group that shares what we are learning through a private blog and it has been really great.  I think anyone would benefit from checking this out.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This book sounds great! I want to read it after reading your post about it a while ago.. Do you own it?