I plan on reading another 50 books this year, but am going to use goodreads to track my progress. I am going to use this blog as it was originally designed for...a journal and place to vent :)
Why does dinner bring out the sillies? From 4:00pm to whenever I get dinner done, my kids are whining, grumpy, and begging for food. Then when they are served it turns into who can be the silliest and craziest without eating anything! What is it?
It will pass! Now that my kids are older I cannot find them to come and eat dinner. Kind of a nice change. Still silly at the dinner table though. Tonight was crude farting. Really!
2 comments:
I want to see all your book reviews on goodreads but I searched for Trisha Haws as well as Trisha Socwell and neither turned up any results.
How does one find you on goodreads?
It will pass! Now that my kids are older I cannot find them to come and eat dinner. Kind of a nice change. Still silly at the dinner table though. Tonight was crude farting. Really!
Post a Comment